Banking & Finance solutions
- Canon document scanners and filing software let you scan and store insurance contracts digitally, with a fast search function. Or take a step further and assemble your contracts digitally.
- Our content management software makes creating pitch books a much smoother process, with easy uploading and updating of raw data and images.
Turning in valued investments
When it comes to investments, professionalism and confidentiality are keys to building trusting relationships. Countless confidential reports and various paper documents make it a labour-intensive and time-consuming process for your dynamic, fast-paced industry. Here’s how Canon can help.
Using our suite of user-friendly desktop applications, you will be able to deliver professional looking contracts with excellent accuracy. Our solutions also provide you with exceptional convenience and flexibility especially when it comes to processing massive amounts of documentation. See how Canon solutions can help you build better relationships.
Can insurance contracts be managed seamlessly?
- Labour-intensive administrative process is prone to human error
- Hardcopy duplication take up expensive office space
- Manual retrieval of contracts is time-consuming
Digital filing enables quick storage and easy retrieval.
- Scan-to-file solution allows for a speedy archival process, regardless of volume
- Digital storage takes up far less space offering room for growth
- Easy search function retrieves a file in seconds
Seamless insurance contract management with efficient time management.
- Minimised contract misplacements
- Scalability allows for massive amounts of information
- Huge cost-savings from hardcopy duplication and courier costs
Are insurance contracts updated and correct?
- Extensive administration process is prone to mistakes
- High duplication and storage costs
- Inefficient retrieval method
Digital assembly improves accuracy and cost-savings.
- We can organise various policies, terms and conditions as digital files in a centralised system within the headquarters
- Remote desktop access allows for printing of contracts when necessary
- Easy search function for fast retrieval
Improved customer service and faster turnaround times for contract preparation.
- Streamlined contract assembly process increases accuracy.
- Huge cost-savings by reducing wastage
- Resources are reassigned to other revenue generating functions
Can a pitch book be created incorporating the latest financial data?
- Financial data is dynamic and changes up to the last minute
- The banker is not updated on the job status of the preparation of the pitch book
- It is a time-consuming process that often results in chargeback discrepancies
Easy creation of accurate, up-to-date of pitch book saves time
- User-friendly desktop application allows uploading all raw data, images with ease, ahead of time-sensitive information
- Remote job tracking status feature allows the banker to check back periodically on both the work and its corresponding cost estimates
Leave a lasting impression that evolves into a long-term relationship.
- Faster turnaround and reduced miscommunication
- Accommodates all last minute updates
- Transparent chargeback costs create a better working relationship
"Let’s talk about always creating valued investment vehicles."