Information technology solutions
- Canon can support data centre processes with software that lets you incorporate raw data and print high quality customised documents on-demand.
- Your central reprographics department’s efficiency can be increased with our desktop application for remote creation, ordering and tracking of print jobs.
- Our smart e-Maintenance service can monitor your multi-function devices 24/7 and order toners and service requests when needed to make sure you have minimal downtime, optimising your IT resources.
Manage information technology with ease
Given that organisations have data streams that are increasingly spread across multiple platforms, harnessing it requires solutions based on an open architecture. On top of that, optimising every single device can be a tedious, time-consuming process. Here’s how Canon can help.
With Canon’s user-friendly applications, you can manage your transactional data printing with ease and print on-demand. Our suite of user-friendly software further gives you the control you need to get the most out of your resources. See how our solutions can help you manage better.
Maruti Suzuki Aims to Cut Printing Costs by Over 20 Percent...
"I don't think any of our IT energy should be spent on printing."
Can data be consolidated and customised to print-on-demand?
- Old print technology unable to cope with surges in print volumes
- Multiple reprints result in higher costs and reduced productivity
- Inflexibility to customise data on-demand
Intelligent data management integrates communication demands.
- Transactional print solution accepts raw data
- Print customised documents on-demand at high speeds
- Documents are enhanced with conditional processing and true personalisation
Increased efficiency with valued-added messaging.
- Reduction of production costs with elimination of pre-printed stationery
- Turn customers’ forms and invoices into advertising media
- Increased customer response rate and retention with high quality colour printouts
Can the document creation process be fast yet affordable?
- Miscommunication of requirements lead to numerous revisions
- Users are not kept updated on the status of jobs
- Chargeback discrepancies result in delays
Desktop user-friendly application provides control and savings.
- Web-to-print application easily collects images and documents at desktop
- Predefined template designs feature allows users to custom create documents
- Changes can be easily monitored along with updated cost estimates via the remote job status tracking feature
Quicker document creation process and reduced printing costs.
- Achieve highly efficient administrative workflows
- Digital files are archived for future retrieval and reprints when needed
- Transparent chargeback costs reduce miscommunication of accounting
How can network maintenance be optimised to ensure minimal downtime?
- Multifunction devices are unable to be repaired due to lack of parts
- Time-consuming for IT technicians to get devices up and working
- Highly confidential data security is compromised
Smart e-Maintenance service gives you maximum uptime.
- Smart feature tracks device usage, so in the event of a breakdown, technicians will be dispatched with the right one-time fix solution
- 24/7 remote diagnostic service monitoring allows for pre-emptive part orders
- Enhanced data security with password protected folder and email encryption
Optimised resources running at maximum uptime.
- Maximised IT network uptime for increased productivity
- Greater administrative efficiency with lower maintenance costs
- Accurate user accountability
"Let’s talk about always managing information technology with ease."